SonomaProducts.com

Call Grizzly immediately and negotiate a replacement for the entire
saw.

1. If they are sure thet their is no problem with the saw, then there
should be no problem swapping it out.
2. I, personnaly, would be willing to pay the shipping to have it
replaced.
3. Do this now, waiting will only make it harder to do as more problems
creep up and you always wonder if it was the shipping damage.

I honestly believe you could get Grizzly to replace it. Not sure about
the shipping. If they hesitate mention you participation in this forum
and how we are all waiting to hear what they do.

P.S. I am normally not so militant but I like Griz and I'll bet they
will do the right thing.