Rick

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:32:41 +0100, "John" wrote:

Hi I recently removed a soil pipe that went down the back of the house and
through the extension (don't ask it was already there). It's left me with a
gaping hole in the flat roof of the extension. I patched it up with some
roofing felt and a bitchumin based mastic.

Is there an easy way to do a "proper" repair without getting the whole lot
re-roofed?

Cheers

It depends what is arround the hole, assuming the hole is filled, what
about tourch on felt. You heat a tar backing layer, and melt/bond it
down.

Rick