Ed Sirett

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:57:23 +0000, raden wrote:

In message .uk, Ed
Sirett writes

Potterton - Suprima - 407750 - 114954
Potterton - Suprima - 510216 - 114954

My user guide refers to 114954 PCB Issue 04..?

Apparently there are 13 issues of the PCB and now they have introduced a
complete redesign.

Complete with complete new panel and interface loom. It's made by
Honeywell. I have one which a customer gave me to look at. They're still
not out of warranty, so I'm not seeing them coming through yet, although
the reports I've heard so far is that they are just as reliable as the
previous suprima pcbs

I can see you smiling.