Edwin Pawlowski

"Electric Stu" wrote in message

(7) After cleaning off the tables, I noticed two dents in the outfeed
table, much to my disappointment. The dents were not in the cast iron
part of the table, though. Rather, they were in the so-called table lip
of the outfeed table, which is a separate piece which looks like cast
aluminum, rather than iron. One dent was right on the edge of this lip
towards the front of the unit, depressed about 1/32 of an inch, as if
someone dropped something on it or struck it with something. The other
was more like a small surface irregularity about 1/64" deep.

Do these affect the function?

While everyone wants a perfect machine, the cure may be worse than the
original problem. If it was just an appearance issue, I'd learn to live
with it.

If it was a local dealer, you could try to swap something or take a discount
to keep it.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/