Duane Bozarth

Meatball wrote:

David - thanks.

PDQ - actually, part of my need for posting is that we have a condo
meeting this weekend, and I want to tell them what I am doing.
I was initially going to work with my neighbor (they are not a condo),
but that is just not feasable.
I am hoping that digging and placing pt wood next to the fence will be
approved. (assuming wood pieces could easily be removed).
I thought about railroad ties, but that was not ok with the condo.

My question would be why is it this way to begin with and wasn't
corrected when the condo built? Seems to me like it would have been
builder's responsibility to leave grade at appropriate level...