Lisa

Default time for wood floor to cure?

We had the floors refinished--sanded, stained and 2 coats of poly. The
last coat was put on yesterday morning, tomorrow our stuff arrives. The
movers want us to sign a waiver saying they aren't responsible for any
damage to the floor. I guess we have to sign it, but what precautions
can we take (besides not moving the furniture in) to protect the floor?
We're considering putting most things in a back bedroom for another
week or the garage, or putting cardboard under all the furniture legs.
What about boxes? Are they OK to put on the floor? Thanks