David

Analytical geometry/spherical trig: I think that was the name of the
only college course I couldn't pass... (I did great in algebra, though!)

Dave

Charles Krug wrote:

PDQ says...

This is more fun that actually applying myself to wood.

Have you never given any thought to the order of qualification
inherent in the utilization of "of"?

Geometry is proveable. I took a course where we began with Peano's
postulates and from that derrived all of elementary Calculus--that stuff
with differentials and integrals you might have hit in college.

It took two semesters and was BRUTAL.

Lemme see if I remember . . .

There is a number Zero

(MANY things snipped)

. . . which proves that the limit exists about a point x0.

Easy peasy.