dadiOH

Stan wrote:
Help! I've been building a dining room table that is 5ft square made
of hard maple. I've followed the directions in my FWW mags and books
to the letter. I've alternated the grain but with the climate
change, my table top has curled up ALOT. Now there are 4 separate
areas where the 6inch wide boards, which were biscuited, glued, and
clamped, have become separated at the ends, perhaps 1 to 4 inches
into the table from the edge. A gap exists between 1/16 and 1/8".
Now what? The only thing I can think of is to somehow get glue back
in this tiny crack and then re-clamp. Please offer me your good
suggestions. Thanks, -Clueless

I seriously doubt you can re-glue as is. If it were me, I'd rip into 3"
planks, make sure the edges were straight and true and glue the lot up
again.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...