lgb

In article ,
says...
One has to deal with the fact that the universe is not eternal (i.e. it
had a beginning and an end can be predicted based upon observable
phenomena). That doesn't leave a whole lot of logical choices.

The 3 most important words in the English language are "I don't know."
Inventing a supreme being or beings and all the attendant theology in
order to avoid admittance of that fact seems excessive to me.

We're not going to convince each other of anything, so I'm going to drop
this thread here.

I will admit to one disadvantage in this discussion - if I'm right,
you'll never know it :-).