Stan

Default Curling & cracking

Help! I've been building a dining room table that is 5ft square made of
hard maple. I've followed the directions in my FWW mags and books to
the letter. I've alternated the grain but with the climate change, my
table top has curled up ALOT. Now there are 4 separate areas where the
6inch wide boards, which were biscuited, glued, and clamped, have
become separated at the ends, perhaps 1 to 4 inches into the table from
the edge. A gap exists between 1/16 and 1/8". Now what? The only
thing I can think of is to somehow get glue back in this tiny crack and
then re-clamp. Please offer me your good suggestions. Thanks,
-Clueless