The DaveŠ

Default leaky toilet

I have a new toilet that was put in about three weeks ago. Last night
it started leaking around the base. Not having time to sort it out I
just called a plumber to fix it. Well, that was fixed, but now it's
leaking from one of the mounting bolts between the tank and the bowl.
I tried tightening it and that helped a little. I tried taking the
bolt and rubber washer out and re-seating them, but that made no
change. Is there anything easy that I am forgetting to help this seal,
or is it just a continual hit-and-miss type thing? Thanks.