Ralph Mowery

wrote in message
On 6 Apr 2005 06:55:12 -0700, "fredinstl" wrote:

was the typical black, white and ground.
I connected in: black/brown, white/blue and yellow-green/ground (found
that info on the internet)

What, is that the color code they use in Italy? I thought black,
white and green was used worldwide ????

I don't remember what the colors are but where I work (large plant that
makes polyester material) we got in some replacement cords about 6 feet long
with molder male plugs that had some odd colors. I don't know where they
came from but at the price we paid they should have been first quality. Had
to take an ohmmeter to tell which wire connected to which pin so we could
make them "American".