Roy Smith

In article , "News"
wrote:

I just purchased a DeWalt 746. I'm very happy with it so far (passed the
nickel test with flying colors), and after using a Ryobi BT3000 for the last
several years, I'm experiencing quite a marked difference. One thing
though, the Ryobi was actually better at dust collection. I noticed that
the DeWalt really spreads the dust in the air. The throat area is really not
sealed very well, and the stuff flies everywhere. I'm using a jet collector
which works really well with everything else.

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance.

Bob Gruber

I used to have a BT-3000. One thing it really excels at is dust
collection, with the closely-shrouded blade. I don't think you're going to
find as good a dust collection system on any other saw unless you're
willing to spend a lot of money on it.