Gita

Default Installing a ceiling hook

I live in a condo (spackle-covered concrete ceiling) and want to install
a ceiling hook to use to swag a pendant light to centre it over my
dining table.

What's the best way to go about installing the hook so
that it stays securely in the ceiling (the last thing I want is for it
and/or the light to come crashing down on my glass dining table)?

Someone suggested a concrete anchor (the sleeve type that expands when
you insert the screw...is it called a lead anchor?), but I wasn't sure
how well that would work in a ceiling (as opposed to a wall). Another
option I thought of is to use one of those special concrete screws,
though I'm not sure what type of hook I could use in conjunction with
one of those...

Any suggestions for a secure installation would be appreciated.

Thanks!