TeamCasa

"Drew Eckhardt"
Auto shop V-belts changed the sounds some but did not reduce vibration
appreciably from what I had with the included belts.

With a link belt nothing knocks or rattles and the vibration is only a
little
worse than with just the motor running without belts installed. This is
useable (nothing walks off the table) but still seems excessive.

I need some frame of reference as to what's expected...

Your DP should not have any significant vibration. My Delta 17-968 does not
have any vibration at all. Check for bent pulleys or shafts.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com