Larry Jaques

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:51:57 -0700, the inscrutable
lid spake:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:17:01 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:02:14 -0700, the inscrutable
spake:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:28:01 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

--snip--
Does knowing what I plan to use it for give you a woody?

With an attitude like that, you don't deserve any more help from any
of us. Whadda maroon.

None of you gave me any help you moron.

You gleaned no terminology from any of us, hmmm?

I already had a solution.

Then why did you post a request in the first place and then
ungratiously bat down over a dozen tips?

A hub from a utility trailer bolted to my work bench.
I was looking for a 'ready to wear' more elegant solution in a bearing assembly.
Something already out there.

Then you should have said so, y'think?

Lee Valley had already said a lazy susan bearing would not work but that didn't
stop some of you from insisting they were wrong.

With that much load, they'd take a lot more lateral force than they
would with a light load.

BTW you putz I hold 3 patents that have paid me over $12,000 dollars in the past
ten years. Peanuts for sure but it isn't my job, it a result of always trying to
make my hobbies more efficient.

And I hold no patents but have made that much from my glare guards
in the same amount of time. I'll bet your patents cost you the better
part of that $12k, too.

I'm a hobby woodworker and gardener, and full time computer tech, not a pretend
engineer like some of you morons.

That's "Technical GODs" to you, sir. g

So **** off. I politely gave all the information needed to explain my problem.
Then I was insulted because I wouldn't give you detailed plans of my end use.
You don't need to know my end use to answer the question.

You're trying to leech free info from us to use to make more money? I
see. Think anyone here will ever answer another of your requests?

I have a welding shop attaching a flange to the axle stub of a utility trailer
hub assembly right now.
It is perfect for my needs, no thanks to this group of ignoramuses.

HAND

Into the bit bucket you go, bubba. Ta!

VIRTUE...is its own punishment
http://www.diversify.com Website Applications