Norminn

Default I need ideas for a support bearing for a spinning table.

Jack R wrote:
I need to spin a 24 inch round table at about 150 RPM several hours a day.
The motor will drive a belt going around just under the table at a circumference
that allows the slow speed.
What I can't find is a lazy susan or bearing that I can attach under the
spinning table and to the top of my work stand.
Because the motor is driving the table it is also pulling it sideways so a
standard lazy susan bearing might not work as they are designed for force
downward, not sideways.

Any thoughts.

What are you going to do with this thingamajig? Cosmetics important?
If you can find a junk potter's wheel, it might work.