Waynemak

I got one from the recycling center, it was siezed up. Well I pulled the
head and pushed the piston down smooth as could be, pulled the cord it came
up to the same point then it was all stuck. I pulled the pull cord cover and
there was a small screw sticking to the flywheel magnet. it would hit the
coil and stop, it wouldn"t turn the other way because the pull cord held it.
Runs great now 5.5 HP Honda motor
"Ignoramus906" wrote in message
This is, indeed, wonderful. Great job and a good example where a lathe
is quite useful. Congrats. I, also, acquired a military surplus 11 HP
pressure washer that was "broken", but the damage to it was limited to
a rotten fuel line and a bad kink in the high pressure hose. Try
powerwashing your concrete areas.