PJx

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 17:57:59 GMT, Andy Hill wrote:

PJx wrote:
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 12:06:51 -0500, PJx wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:55:37 GMT, "David Martel"
wrote:

Look he
.
http://www.bobvila.com/ProductServic...hlights-2.html

Dave M.

All well and good, but click on the item I need and you will see that
it is NOT available at this time.

I think I will remove that component that is heat sensitive and
epoxy it to a cpu heat sink and hook it back up with wire. That
should help.

Epoxy's a lousy heat conductor. Typically, you want some thermal paste with
some mechanical clamping. Without a picture of the board and components, I'm
just whistling in the dark beyond that...

Thanks, Good idea.
I think I can wedge the component (which looks like a resistor) in
between the fins of a cpu fan heat sink.

JimL/PJX