Andrew Gabriel

In article .com,
"Jim" writes:
Guys (and diy gals...) I need your help!

My mother who has come to stay has just managed to break one of the
tempered glass panels that comprise our shower enclosure. Quite how, I
don't know, and fortunately she's not hurt, but we are now left with a
shower that we cannot use.

The broken panel is simply rectangular (20cm wide x 182 cm high), and
has 2 holes drilled through at the top and bottom for runners to attach
to the frame. The glass was probably about 3mm thick.

Does anyone know anyone who might sell something like this, ideally in
the London region?

A glass shop should be able to get a piece of toughened glass made
up to match, if you can work out what the exact measurements were.
(or you could go for laminated if you will be having mother over
again before you sell the place;-)

--
Andrew Gabriel