Richard Tobin

Default Fridges: weird "fast freeze" switch

In article ,
jerrybuilt wrote:

I expect this is a single compressor fridge freezer. It is
widely know (especially in this NG) that this type of machine
has a design compromise whereby if the room temperature is
too low, the compressor does not switch on and the freezer
defrosts.

You can get freezers with two compressors? I didn't know. I am
considering buying a large chest freezer which will be sited
in an unheated outside garage. What should I look for?

*Fridge freezer*. One for the fridge, one for the freezer.

-- Richard

FreeBSD rules!