Jeff Cooper

Paul O. wrote:
Which model do you use and like? I'm looking at Rockler's, and they have
several. Thanks.

I have two that I use depending on the job:

http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant...egory_Code=KRJ
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...85&filter=kreg

The Penn State jig is nice because it's made of AL and is very
adjustable. I use it when I'm putting pocket holes in face frames or
other small pieces. You also can't beat the price! However, the toggle
clamp that comes with it isn't a real 'vice grip' and feels really cheap.

The Kreg jig isn't as adjustable, but it works good on larger items that
don't fit nicely on the Penn State jig (i.e. cabinet cases). The toggle
clamp is a real 'vice grip' and feels nice.

Jeff