Robert Swinney

I'm not sure about XP, but the spell checker problem I had with Win 98 was
caused by deleting Windows Office Suite. In that system, Spell Checker
actually resided in Windows Word.

Bob Swinney

"Laurie Forbes" wrote in message
Am hoping the computer types out there can help me with this problem. For
some unknown reason, the spell checker in my Outlook Express has started
returning an "Error Occured When Spell Checking" message (no other
information is given). I cannot find a reference to this error anywhere
in the docs and also cannot figure out how to delete and reload Outlook
Express (it seems to be built into XP). I have tried reloading XP (in
update mode) but that accomplished nothing useful.

Anyone have any suggestions??

TIA for any help..........

Laurie Forbes