Nexus7

Bill Renfro wrote:
Why do you have 3 GFCI outlets on the same circuit? Only the first

one on
the line needed to be a GFCI and it would protect all the other

outlets
after it. You could also use a single GFCI breaker and then all the

outlets
on that branch circuit would be protected. At least that's the way

mine
work.

I figured if I did it that way, diagnosing a trip or other condition
would required knowing about the upstream outlet. I tried to minimize
such "non-local" effects by just putting GFCIs anywhere that no major
appliances would be plugged in. They were $10 on sale anywway. It's
too bad I have keep some shared neutral circuits because of legacy
issues, another instance where you have to know about the entire system
to work on just part of it.