Marilyn & Bob

"Nate" wrote in message
oups.com...
Followup-
Since I found out my gas line is 'retired', I am currenlty looking at
getting an electric hot water heater, preheated by my tankless coil
(useful in winter only (which is long in Maine). In 10 years when my
oil furnace goes, I'll replace all of it with highly efficent gas
everything. I just don't know if I can afford to replace my furnace,
hot water system, and everything right now, even thought that might be
a good option. Thanks again for everyone's help. If anyone has
comment(s) on my plan, I would love to hear them. This forum is
fantastic.

Thanks.
-Nate

Sounds like a plan. If you do the work yourself, be sure to get that
tempering valve question answered before you begin.
--
Peace,
BobJ