TURTLE

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
Say_what wrote:

There used to be an above ground pool in my back yard. Since it has
been removed the area where the pool used to be does not absorb water
very well. As a matter of fact it almost looks like I converted my
above ground pool to an in ground pool. What do I have to do to that
area in order to make it absorb water better and create an 'I never

had
a pool there' look.

Aerate the soil. This can be done by turning the soil over with a
pitchfork, pick or something similar. You can also dig a few holes and
"plant" earthworms - let them help with the work.

This is Turtle.

Sorry But I can't stand not saying it ! Do you plant the Earth Worms head down
or head up ?

TURTLE