dmc

In article ,
Cuprager wrote:
Father in law has about 9 of these massive trees in his back garden.
They are a bit taller than his 2 storey house and sit at the back of the
garden... there is a lane behind his garden about a cars width wide.
There is a greenhouse in front of the trees. You know whats coming next,
dont you! He had a quote from a tree surgeon to remove these trees, the
price was about 1k. Quite a lot of cash.

That doesn't sound too bad to me. 110 quid a tree sounds pretty fair.

I'll have a go at many things diy but I don't think I'd fancy this one

Darren