Jim

Default Help!! replacement shower panel

Guys (and diy gals...) I need your help!

My mother who has come to stay has just managed to break one of the
tempered glass panels that comprise our shower enclosure. Quite how, I
don't know, and fortunately she's not hurt, but we are now left with a
shower that we cannot use.

I called the enclosure manufacturer, Coram, only to find that the model
is discontinued (surprise, surprise), and to add insult to injury,
their new models are not even the same dimensions, meaning that we
would have to get an entire new enclosure and fit it.

Since we were planning to put our flat on the market in the next few
weeks, we are not unreasonably (I feel) p*ssed off....

Anyway, I just thought - maybe I can get a replacement panel made out
of see-through toughened plastic.

The broken panel is simply rectangular (20cm wide x 182 cm high), and
has 2 holes drilled through at the top and bottom for runners to attach
to the frame. The glass was probably about 3mm thick.

Does anyone know anyone who might sell something like this, ideally in
the London region?

Much appreciation to any replies.