Leonard, I am not anonymous. I gave my name and company name in the
very first post. If YOU had taken the the time to read it before you
had written your unfortunate tirade you might have noticed that. I've
been a participant in this NG for many years. Just for the record most
of us are running shops here, so you are not in the minority. What you
are alone in however is being a person who instead of wanting to help a
fellow tech, you would rather insult their intellegence. I help people
too when I have the answer to a question. I don't dangle a carrot in
front of their nose with half a story. Just how many times have you
seen me ask for assistance in this column this year anyway? You would
think my sole mission in life was to waste your precious time. It just
so happens, and just for your information I did do an online search
for this problem, and gee whiz but I'm so sorry that I didn't find the
answer, and subsequently put you to all this trouble sir. I really
wouldn't have asked in the first place if I really didn't need the
help, but you have my sincere appologies for bothering you. Please,
don't bother to "help" me any more. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.