Gunner

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 03:44:16 GMT, "Laurie Forbes"
wrote:

"Laurie Forbes" wrote in message

To the suggestion I switch to Eurdora, I have used Eurdora Free for years
but tried OE and found I liked it better - I've had no problems with it
except this one.

Correction to the above:

Have also used Free Agent for years, liked OE better and have had no
problems with OE until now.

Laurie Forbes

Then try Thunderbird. Its quite powerful, yet not prone to the script
kiddy attacks

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas