Leonard Caillouet

Just do a google search for the info. Help yourself before expecting techs
to waste their time doing your research for you. The info has been posted
previously in at least two technicians forums publicly available on the
internet referenced to the model number. It has likely been posted on this
group, too. Come on, guys, you didn't even need to ask the question if you
had looked. I pointed you in the right direction and with the info I gave
you probably would narrow the search to the specific answer. I don't mind
helping, but gee whiz, do I have to go look it up for you?

Isn't this kind of research routine and trivial for techs these days? I
spend a good hour of my day doing research to make my shop run more
efficiently and find fixes just like this all the time. Am I the oddball?
If I don't find a fix in the databases I have, the forums that I search, or
from the manufacturer, I always at least google it before expecting others
to look it up for me. Only after doing the research myself do I post a
question on the newsgroups, forums, or listserves.

I go out of my way for other techs all the time, but I know them and know
that they will reciprocate, that they have likely done their homework first,
and that they are qualified to use the info properly. I am not going to go
very far out of my way for someone who does not identify who they are and
the company that they work for. I will give advice from memory to anyone,
but if you want to stay anonymous don't expect much more.

Leonard

wrote in message
ps.com...
Do you by chance have a copy of the service bulletin that you could
send me? Thanks, Lenny