Mark & Juanita

"lgb" wrote in message
.. .
In article , george@least says...

"lgb" wrote in message

The side effects will be a population brainwashed to believe what

their
parents believe, regardless of facts. Most home schoolers are bible
thumpers.

Well spoken. From your bigotry may we assume you were home schooled?

I'm bigoted? Because I don't believe in an adult version of Santa
Claus?

So instead, you believe that, unlike true logical thought, in which, "ex
nihilo, nihil fit" -- "out of nothing, nothing comes" is a fundamental
premise of logical reasoning and scientific inquiry, you substitute "out of
nothing, everything came" in which, with no causative agent, the universe
just exploded into being at 3:00 one Thursday afternoon?

The statements you have made are in no way indicative of the comments of
an agnostic, who acknowledges, "he just doesn't know", your comments are
actually those of an athiest who vehemently denies the existence of a God
or Supreme Being and strongly agitates for the suppression of expressions
by those who do do hold religious faith.

Thus your other comments about those who believe as you have never caused
mayhem in the name of their religion is also belied -- as those subject to
persecution under the Stalinists and the current religious believers being
persecuted in China can attest.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody