Default Urgently need a scematic

.... for a Trace 2624 inverter (old black box model). Here on Great
Barrier Island we have no grid power, so the inverter is essential.
Its' fan malfunctioned and the unit suffered a meltdown. Whilst I could
replace all the FETs and any other obviously fried components I'd
really like to know what waveforms should be where before I hook it
back up to the battery bank and possibly see all my work and a couple
of dozen new components go up in smoke again. The Trace people (never
big on support) don't want to know, as the unit is about 12 years old.
Even if I could just get it going again as a charger it would be
useful. I'll happily pay money for a photocopy or a decent scan if
somebody out there has a service manual. It is a 230v model, but I
imagine the only major difference from a 110v model is the transformer.