Toby

Default "Sold" boards should only be allowed after exhange of contract

Huge wrote:
(Mike Mitchell) writes:
Oh, that's given me a brilliant idea! What's to stop me from selling
my house the Scottish way, using sealed bids?

Nothing.

But in my experience they don't seem very sealed. When buying last time, the
agent 'accidentally' showed me the list of offers on screen when confirming
my details and offer, good thing too otherwise I'd have lost it for ~£1k.
Always helps to be nice to agents, lovely people the lot of them.

--
Toby.