John A. Weeks III

In article , Dee wrote:
I am seeking suggestions as to what else I can do to increase exposure of
the house to potential buyers (short of engaging a realtor).

That is my suggestion. FSBO means flaky deal to most people.
Most houses are sold out of the MLS system, and that is normally
due to motivated realtors out there showing houses and trying
to make a commission. You might think that you are saving money
somewhere along the line. But in reality, when people see FSBO,
they automatically shoot low-ball offers that subtract off the
realtor commission because they know you don't have a realtor.
You end up paying the costs of a realtor but not getting the
benefits or representation.

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708
Newave Communications