Default Mitsubishi model CS35607 no blue

This set has no blue to the picture. I did some checking and found that
there is 225V on the collector of Q656 and it runs cold, while the
other two outputs run around 150V. (I'm assuming that Q656 is the blue
output). The other seemingly abnormal thing is that there appears to be
no signal on the base of Q653, while the other two transistors which
again I'm assuming are the red and green drivers have signal. (And
again since I have no schematic I'm making an assumption that Q653 is
the blue driver). So I'm going to have to look further however the
demodulated video signals seem to come from a vertically mounted board
which because of its placement will be almost impossible to
troubleshoot without a schematic or at least further help. Can anyone
please assist me with this set? Thanks very much for any help. Lenny
Stein, Barlen Electronics.