Ron Truitt

Default Grizzly 1023 SL users: a dumb question

I have recently been putting my Grizz to work after buying it in
December.

I was looking to change the blade and used the enclosed wrench to try to
remove the nut holding it on so I could get the blade off.

I had installed the blade in December when assembling the saw and put a
light coat of oil on the large nut that holds the blade collar on the
arbor.

I looked through the owne's manual but did not see anything mentioned to
use to change blades other than the wrench mentioned above.

While slightly turning the nut I noticed I was also turning something
else on the arbor on the other side of the blade.

Is there some secret to getting the #@%^& blade off the arbor? I
changed blades many times on my old saw and never had a problem.

Is there some sort of gizmo that would make it easier?

Thanks,

RonT