lgb

In article , george@least says...

"lgb" wrote in message

The side effects will be a population brainwashed to believe what their
parents believe, regardless of facts. Most home schoolers are bible
thumpers.

Well spoken. From your bigotry may we assume you were home schooled?

I'm bigoted? Because I don't believe in an adult version of Santa
Claus?

AFAIK, none of us cynical agnostics have blown up any abortion clinics,
insisted on prolonging a poor womans possible suffering to advance their
agenda, handled rattlesnakes to prove their faith, or prayed for WWIII
on the grounds it'll bring on the second coming.

And no, I don't believe the world was created 6000 years ago and fossils
are just god's little joke - or was that satan's ploy? It's so hard to
keep up with all the flat earth types :-).