RoyJ

I'd start by figuring out the actual length of the blade. length = 2x
distance between center of the wheels + 3.14 * diameter of the wheel.
Good chance it is a stock size.

Zipper wrote:
I have an older vertricle bandsaw that currently has a wood blade in it.
This is an older bandsaw, but it's pretty decent, but I'm not sure about the
length of the blade. I want to get a new blade, and I was curious if anyone
was aware of a place around Atlanta, preferably on the North West side, but
anywhere will do, that made custom length bandsaw blades for cutting metal.
Any help is greatly appreicated. I googed this, but didn't come up with
anything very useful for what I was looking for. Also any tips on the right
blade to get would be appreciated. I found this
http://www.toolcenter.com/Lenox/, and it looks like I want a bi-metal blade,
but I don't know much about what makes a good blade.

-Stephen