JohnH

Default Electric shower flat low pressure - options?

I've googled and checked the FAQ but not found anything specific to this
problem.

I would like fit a decent shower in my bathroom as part of a shower/bath
combination. Its a small flat with basic plumbing, 1 cold water tank and
1 hot water cylinder heated by an electric immersion heater, taps are
gravity fed (except the kitchen cold mains tap).

The problem is that the shower head height is less than 10cm below the
water level in the cold water tank and also heating the water is an
issue.

From googling it seems I would need a negative head pump like a ST
monsoon to deal with the head height. But what about heating the water?
Was thinking about some sort of electricly heated shower, but im not
sure what will work in this situation.

I dont have a gas supply so a combi boiler is not an option.

Any opinions, gratefully received.

--
JH