IMM

Default How to extend a badly positioned condesing boiler flue?

"MIKE THORNE" wrote in message

"GregB" wrote in message
om...
"Christian McArdle" wrote in message

. net...

I wonder why your plumber allowed the flue to be installed directly

onto
shared path?

Indeed. TBH I'm clueless at this type of thing so we just trusted him
to do it correctly. Serves me right for not researching fully before
going ahead with the install. I suppose I'm lucky that it doesn't seem
to be too expensive to resolve the problem

Christian.

Many thanks for your speedy reply. It is much appreciated.

GregB.

You presumably employed a plumber to do the thinking for you if he has
cocked up, he should put it right, read the fitting instructions re flue.

It
will probably state that the flue should not terminate on a shared path,

There is nothing to say a flue cannot terminate on shared path or landing.

if
that don't the building regs do, (which we will all have to adhere to

soon)
if you think you have a case contact Corgi.

CORGI? What can they do? They don't make the regs. They are a self
interest group.