Chris F.

Unfortunately no, I discarded it years ago when I first acquired the unit. I
replaced it with a transformer from a 14" monitor, it worked but made the
horiz. linearity uneven (text on the right side would be wider, than on the
left). I think it's in a tall rectangular case, with four pins. It's
possible that a non-Mag part would work.

wrote in message

Is there a Part number on the transformer?

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 23:04:46 GMT, "Chris F."
wrote:

Does anyone have a junk Mag DJ920 monitor sitting around? I happen to

be
in need of a pincushion transformer for one. This is a 21" unit, very

nice
and I would like to fix it for resale (or keep it for myself!).
Thanks.