Lane

First things first, if the bandsaw is a wood model only (speed not
adjustable), don't try cutting metal with it. Different animal!

Lane

"Zipper" zipper777ATcomcastDOTnet wrote in message
I have an older vertricle bandsaw that currently has a wood blade in it.
This is an older bandsaw, but it's pretty decent, but I'm not sure about
the length of the blade. I want to get a new blade, and I was curious if
anyone was aware of a place around Atlanta, preferably on the North West
side, but anywhere will do, that made custom length bandsaw blades for
cutting metal. Any help is greatly appreicated. I googed this, but didn't
come up with anything very useful for what I was looking for. Also any tips
on the right blade to get would be appreciated. I found this
http://www.toolcenter.com/Lenox/, and it looks like I want a bi-metal
blade, but I don't know much about what makes a good blade.

-Stephen