On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 02:00:16 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:52:28 -0700, wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:53:39 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I really want to listen to the SW bands. I think Ill dig into my
Stuff when finally go home this weekend and see what Ive got stashed
in my comm gear bins. I like the idea of the wire on standoffs around
the edge of the roof. Attaching them is going to be problematic.

2 X 6's laid on their 6" side around th' perimeter with eyebolt
standoffs screwed in every couple of feet to string th' wire through.
Time to move? Just dismantle and throw 'em inside.

Snarl

Not bad...not bad at all. Well done!

Us trailer trash have to help each other out, doncha know g.

Snarl