The Natural Philosopher

Kaiser wrote:

r.p.mcmurphy wrote:

Has any one bought one yet? any opinions? my hoover has given up the
ghost, and i bought a dc07 all floors for work and was quite impressed.
before i go and buy a dc07 i was wondering if its worth going for a
'Ball' model?

Steve

No way. Having had to take all te dysons in to get them unblocked, I am
sick of teh ruddy things.

Designed by a man to be bought by women, to be fixed by men.

There a moral in there somewhere.

Firstly you can't take Dysons in, they come out to you.

Oh? sorry. I'll have to tell that to the wife who took them in to the
vaccum repairt shop and got them fixed.

Obviosuly she is in as much danger as bathing in paraffin and handling
candles.

They are amongst the easiest to take apart when you get a blockage.

No they are not actually..if the blockage happens inside the large tube
that connects the brush area to the cylinder area.. In fact you cannot
take them apart at all.

Its a rod job there, and I hand't got a suitable one.

I do love poepl who know so much, that ones actual direct physical
experience is obviously hallucinatory.

After owning several Dysons over the years I have never known any of them to
get blocked. So god knows what you are doing with yours.

I frankly don't touch them

She was vacuuming up threads and bits of dog hair and probably some of
the lamb shank he had left gnawed on the carpet.

Its a ditzy product for people who live ditzy lives. It doesn't cope
with REAL cleaning.