Kaiser

r.p.mcmurphy wrote:

Has any one bought one yet? any opinions? my hoover has given up the
ghost, and i bought a dc07 all floors for work and was quite impressed.
before i go and buy a dc07 i was wondering if its worth going for a
'Ball' model?

Steve

No way. Having had to take all te dysons in to get them unblocked, I am
sick of teh ruddy things.

Designed by a man to be bought by women, to be fixed by men.

There a moral in there somewhere.

Firstly you can't take Dysons in, they come out to you.

They are amongst the easiest to take apart when you get a blockage.

After owning several Dysons over the years I have never known any of them to
get blocked. So god knows what you are doing with yours.