NickFinnigan

"Lobster" wrote in message
NickFinnigan wrote:
"Lobster" wrote in message

tarquinlinbin wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:35:44 GMT, Rick wrote:

Then I'd take myself down to UPVc cash and carry, with your
measurements, and sketces on what you want. They put it in the
computer, and you get sexy drawings.

Thanks for the info Rick,whats the place called? I live near the
pyramid !!

This interested me greatly too, so I've been googling for it. I think
it must be this place, mentioned he
http://www.brixton.plc.uk/news/view.jsp?id=46120 Can anyone confirm?

The Manchester Window Factory (UK) Ltd

Naah. UPVC Cash and Carry, Unit 17 Brighton Road, Stockport.

You're saying this is an *alternative* (better) supplier than Rick's, right?

No, I'm saying Manchester Window Factory is something else.

'UPVC cash and carry' is the name Rick mentioned.
Pyramid junction M60 is Stockport.
First left then second left is Brighton Road.
They are in the Yellow Pages.