kip

Stuck Relay ..
kip
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I have a Panasonic 27-inch TV (model CT27G31U) and I just ran into
a problem with the TV last week where it doesn't shut off. Whenever I
go to shut the TV off, it just goes to a white screen and the audio
cuts off. The white screen is sorta like a film because I can still see
the video in the background if the cable box is left on. In order to
shut the TV off I have to go and unplug the TV from the wall.

When the TV is on though (before I hit the off button on the TV itself
which leads to the white screen), the picture is perfect.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks