Stephen Henry

Paul O. wrote:

Which model do you use and like? I'm looking at Rockler's, and they have
several. Thanks.

After being cheap for a while and using just the $20 Kreg mini jig I
bought the Kreg Pro Pack. I should have done it sooner. Much, much
sooner.

The Pro Pack includes the Mini Jig ($22 by itself) the Rocket ($60 by
itself) and then the large clamping base. ($100 by itself, without side
supports).

I guess it depends on how many holes you think you're going to make,
but using the clamping jig mounted to a plywood base has cut my time by
75% I'd say over using the smaller jig and clamping for each hole.

The Rocket is nice, and I use it on assembled pieces. If you really
can't swing the $125 for the Pro Pack get the Rocket. But get the Pro
Pack. You won't regret it.

-Steve

--

BargainBirch.com
The Internet's lowest prices on Baltic Birch plywood