Stephen Henry

I haven't used the Bosch, but I just picked up the Ridgid R2610. It's
a well built unit, but heavy too. The 5 inch Makita will still see
plenty of use in my shop. I don't know about the Bosch, but the Ridgid
has two orbital settings. The 1/4 inch setting really takes the
material down, and the 1/8 leaves a nice clean finish. The dust
collection works very well too. I have it hooked up to my shop vac and
the pads stay very clean.

-Steve

SouthForkSam wrote:
I am trying to decide between purchasing either the Bosch 3727devs and
the Ridgid R2610 (which is the same as the Metabo sxe450) 6" random
orbit sanders. Both have about the same price, very similar features
and construction, and both have good reviews.

Anyone have experience with them both enough to form a preference? Or
is there any defining feature or quality that makes one stand out?

Thanks,
Kevin

--

BargainBirch.com
The Internet's lowest prices on Baltic Birch plywood